- Consultant clinician in primary care, including GP partner and consultants working in hospitals
- Clinician in a training role, below consultant grade and midwives
- All grades
Virtual - Low Resource Country (Band B)
Virtual - Low Resource Country (Band C)
Currently we have been told that we have capacity for 120 delegates to attend in person.
We will allocate these seats on a first come first served basis. We will keep track of the order of registrations to ensure that those who book first are offered the seats as the increased numbers become available.
In the event of having to move the meeting to purely virtual you will of course receive a refund of the difference between a face to face and virtual delegate rates; similarly if you are not in the first 120 to register.
Should the event be cancelled by the organisers, or be unable to take place for any reason outside the control of the organisers, the registration fee shall be refunded in full. The liability of the organisers shall be limited to that refund and the organisers shall not be liable for any other loss, cost or expense, howsoever caused, incurred or arising.
If you wish to cancel your place, all cancellations must be received in writing by the organisers email@example.com. It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that the organisers have received the written cancellation.
- On or before 7 October 2021 – Full refund, minus £10 administration fee
- After 8 October 2021 – We regret that no refund can be made after this time, although name substitutions can be made at any time up to the day prior to the event.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance.